One more thing: There will be copious amounts of positive rep if we use your question or your phone call on the show.
With the launch of BobcatsPlanet Radio, we have opened up:
The Ham Biscuit Hotline - 206-309-7449
If you have a question that you'd like for us to answer, or just a statement that you would like to make, then give us a call and leave a message on the hotline.
Also, if you'd prefer not to call then you are welcome to leave your question or statement in this thread and if its good, we'll read it and respond on the air.
Question : Who has had more impact on the team? Raja or Juwan?
How much of Raymond Felton's strong play of late can you attribute to the injury to DJ Augustin? You've gotta admit he's been really good, it makes me wonder if he feels less pressure AND has stepped it up big time now that he feels like - at the PG position for this team - he is IT right now.
With Wallace unlikely for at minimum some of the road trip ahead, will a single player set up, or will everyone just take a little big of the burden and we make a team effort? Also, who is likely to start in place of Wallace, do you go big and move Diop into the lineup pushing Mek and Boris down, or do we put in Ammo or Brown?
What to do, what to do...
1) With Shannon Brown's play as of late, should he be considered for a contract extention next year?
2) With Bynum's cheap shot on Gerald Wallace in the 4th quarter of the Lakers game, should he and if so will he be fined and maybe suspended?
3) How long will Gerald Wallace be out considering the extent of his injuries that occured in the Lakers game
Last edited by davcbow; 02-18-2009 at 12:41 PM.
......Go Bobcats!!!!! (Hornets) ..
Would you rather miss the playoffs resting Gerald or get in but with him in severe pain and not up to par
A question for AmpSportsDuo:
Following the mugging of Gerald by Andrew Bynum against the Lakers last week, what is the correct way that the Bobcats should respond when we play them in March?
* Consider it a part of the game, forgive Bynum and just play our game?
* Retaliate with some vigilante style Charles Oakley caliber street-justice during the game?
Since no one has been doing this, I thought I'd give it a bump with a bad question just to give it a lifeline...and if no one does anything, I get some rep out of it
Is it better to make the playoffs (for fan support, team morale, etc) and miss out on someone like James Harden, Tyreke Evens, et al, or to just miss and get one of these guys. Basically, win now, or potentially win more later?