With nothing much going on in free agency over here in Bobcats-Land, I decided to take a look at my June logs and see what people searched for in order to reach BobcatsPlanet. What I’ve found is that 99% of the Sean May searches have a similar pattern, Here are a few that I found… Pretty much all Sean May search phrases involved the words ‘fat’, ‘strip’ or ‘alcohol’. Certainly this isn’t a definitive statement on the public’s opinion of him, but it does say something.
- sean may is fat
- fat sean may
- sean may out of shape 2006
- sean may a bust?
- sean may strip club
- is sean may a bust
As far as other non Sean May searches that caught my eye, Here are a few:
- 3009 mock nba draft - ( The 3009 is almost certainly a typo, If not then its the most ambitious draft junkie walking the face of the earth )
- worlds ugliest kitten
- guys stick objects up their pee hole - ( I have an idea of which forum thread is showing up for the “peehole” search phrase… Trust me, you don’t want to go there. )
- when do bobcats come out - ( When do Bobcats come out??? I wonder if they are talking about coming out of their dens at night or ummm ya know… coming out???)
- fear the cow
- humiliating embarassing dr visits procedures
- pole dancing competition nc - ( At BobcatsPlanet we are patrons of the arts )
So what do you think?