This is a quote from Brevin Knight following Friday night's loss to the Sonics.
We win one game, we play well in another, and we think we've arrived. … We don't have stars on this team. We don't have anything. We need to work hard if we're ever going to win.
My question is which Bobcats player is getting under Brevin's skin ?
- Can't be Emeka, hes playing his ass off. In fact, through the first 5 games of the season Emeka is averaging 17.4 ppg, 11.6 rpg and blocking 3.6 shots per game. (Chew on those numbers Dwight Howard)
- Could be Raymond. Even though he didn't play in that game because of the rib injury he has been vocal in his playoff predictions for this season.
- It could possibly be Adam pMorrison. I could see how Brevin could be jealous of the hype that Adam brought when he came to the team, plus as soon as Adam gets adjusted to the NBA, BK will be sent to the bench.
- Sean May possibly, The problem with that is Sean May's role isn't getting enough minutes to cause those kind of problems on the court.
- Crash??? If there were some heat between Brevin and Gerald Wallace, that would be interesting, but not playing hard enough has never been Gerald's problem.
If anyone has any deeper insight into this, I'd love to hear it.