On the night of July 19th, Assistant Coach (and son of head coach Bernie Bickerstaff) John Blair Bickerstaff was arrested for DWI, driving with an expired tag and failure to heed a blue light. Maybe its because I’m not rich or in the media spotlight, but for the life of me I don’t understand why people who are rich or in the media spotlight can’t make better decisions. In JB’s situation in particular he should realize that people are going to give him twice the scrutiny, because he is the youngest assistant coach in the NBA and because he is the coach’s son. There are people begging for him to mess up just so they can say “I told you so”. I could go that route and kick him while hes down, but honestly thats too easy. Lets hope that this is an isolated situation from JB and he can use this mistake to learn how to make better decisions in life.
- Slap Dog Hoops (SDH) IDK why you are hard on Cho. he does not need to be accountable for anything. So far the Bobcats are exceeding expectations. Cody Zeller... – Dec 29, 8:26 PM
- Catnap You and your article live in a microwave society. You can't be mad at Cho for putting together a top defensive unit that's currently a... – Dec 19, 11:27 PM
- spectre Good post! – Oct 30, 5:03 PM
- BroD Booo, Zeller fluff piece. – Oct 19, 4:36 PM
- Blogcat Yep, as usual I started writing this thinking one way, and then by the end I'd talked myself into thinking another way. Thinking about things... – Jul 05, 1:52 PM