Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I hope that everyone here has a wonderful day and a great meal with their friends and family.
Here at BCP there are many things that I’m thankful for:
- I’m thankful for the great sense of community that we have here on our site. I guess surviving Sam Vincent, Adam Morrison and Jeff McInnis as a group can only make you stronger.
- I’m thankful for the many people that help out with the blogging, forum moderation, podcasts and t-shirt designs. I hope that I don’t miss anyone, but big thanks to Teej, SWedd523, Tamburello, Toocool, BigcatBobcat, BRNC, ajbry.
- As most of you know, I love to laugh. One thing that I’m certain of is that no matter what kind of day I’m having, I can come to this site and find something to laugh about. So most of all I’m thankful that here at BCP we have the funniest / coolest group of Bobcats fans that you can find anywhere. To prove this, take a look at a few of the snippets from last night’s game chat versus the Knicks. Even in the midst of a miserable defeat there were laughs to be had
Random game chat comments:
- A cyst on your tonsils? What the hell do you Americans eat
- He couldn’t be more out if he had “Its raining men” tattooed on his forehead
- Felton totally has that prison yard diesel look, speaking of strong..like he just benches chevy small blocks and eat biskits
- I want to see Tyrus steal someone’s soul with a dunk
- He could steal Mozlov’s, but its trapped inside Blake Griffin’s crotch now
- Does anyone else find it funny that the broadcast has a segment called “Jack at the half:?
- Najera is the designated “Buy 2 tickets, meet a Bobcats player!” deal stand-in
As you can see here, we have a gift for silliness.
Thanks everyone! And remember to eat a piece of Turkey for Sean May